- Take a family holiday to the British Virgin Islands - stay at Mango Bay Resort
- Take Cunard transatlantic trip from New York to London
- Ride the Orient Express from Paris to Venice
- Take a Star Clippers Mediterranean cruise
- Safari in Sabi Sands
- Visit Phi Phi island in Thailand
Traveling is usually a shitty experience. Hoards of people crammed into sardine compartments, bad food, and plastic sporks. Whatever happened to the bygone days of traveling in style, when people traveled with multiple trunks and stewards carried your luggage? Hubz and I are very light travelers - with one carry-on bag each and never any check-ins. But now post two dogs and baby, we lug a whole caravan with us: dog tavel bag, stroller, car seat, suitcase(s), and baby.
Taking a transatlantic cruise might be twice the cost of the a roundtrip fare to Europe, but its 7 nights of prime lodging and food included. And (hopefully) it will be a one way trip anyway. When we get our visas for Europe, our next trip might be crossing the Atlantic in the Queen Mary.