Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Mommy and me



After seeing these stylin' "mommy and me" duos, I figured I could give it a whirl, and maybe, just maybe might show these ladies a thing or two. Sorry, I can't find the source of these fashion forward sets, but if anyone knows, please do share.

To be honest, I find myself unwittingly matching our outfits when we play dress up. And perhaps that is just what happens to two people who spend too much time together. Case in point, hubs and I, unbeknownst to us, went on the hunt for the everyday shoe last fall and one day he came home with the man version of my suede Macalister wedge boots from J. Crew. Seeing as we are on opposite ends of the fashion spectrum, we could only chalk it up to whatever that term is for couples who spend too much time together where they start to look alike. Anyhow, looks like baby girl and I are going through the same phenomenon.So if we're going to do so, we're gonna do it in style.

Voila! I present, my Mommy and Me pinterest board.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Champagne Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig