Thursday, June 6, 2013

My name necklace



In case I fall and bang my head and somehow wander out of state in a amnesiac haze, this name necklace will get me back home safe and sound. Obviously, with my name, I never was able to get those premade name necklaces as a kid, so hurrah for mynamenecklace.com, I finally got my own. This solves that annoying problem of always having to spell out my name at the coffee shop even though I tell them my name is "K" and they still ask how I spell it.

Mynamenecklace.com review: I love it! It was shipped from Israel and arrived within 1 week to the US. The necklace I'm wearing is the double thickness pendant in gold plated silver in the Carrie style. I opted for the 14" chain because I'm so petite that most chains end up falling below my collar line. I'm also getting a small one with my baby girl's name.

For the price, it's well worth the fun and novelty of wearing a signature piece of jewelry. My next purchase will be this XXL monogram necklace in gold.



Share:

5 comments

  1. Pretty! Love it!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to get my hands on my own name necklace! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name necklace jewelry have own properties. I like your posted necklace and your post also. Thanks for post. if want to know more about jewelry please click bellow link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I love your style and blog very much! Recently i bought a monogrammed bracelet from GetPersonalizedJewelry, the style is very beautiful with high quality. I think you might like it. I think you might like it because it fits your outfit and style!

    ReplyDelete

© Champagne Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig