Saturday, September 7, 2013

My fall wardrobe wishlist

My fall wardrobe

Vivienne Westwood Anglomania print cotton dress / MM6 Maison Martin Margiela gray turtleneck sweater / ASOS long sleeve sweater / Vivienne Westwood Red Label black jacket / ASOS coat / Trussardi 1911 skirt / J Brand light weight pants / Maison Scotch cotton pants / Balmain high heel ankle booties / COSTUME NATIONAL polish leather shoes / KORS Michael Kors red leather pumps / Hat / Glove / Leather glove / ASOS | ASOS Cami With Skinny Straps And Mesh Panel at ASOS / ASOS | ASOS Cami With Plunge Mesh Panel And Skinny Straps at ASOS

Here's my wardrobe wishlist for the fall. Since I've literally nothing in my closet when I started this style transformation, I have to rebuild first with the basics. Some pieces I already have, others, like the Vivienne Westwood blazer and dress, are but only a dream. Cheers!
Share:

7 comments

  1. Love the first camisole!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these pieces!
    the bow gloves are so cute
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your wishlist :) need to make mine :)

    ReplyDelete

© Champagne Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig