Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sushi downtown


The perks of having your own business is that you can skip out of work whenever you want to...
but with a 1 year old, that also means not being able to go out of the house past 6pm for over a year now. Hubz and I try to spend one afternoon a week together and this week it was sushi at Origami. First things first, we hit the drinks. Then I ordered a chirashi bowl - delicious buttery cuts of sashimi and vegetables on a bed of rice. I would've shared a picture - but by the time it hit the table, I devoured half the plate before I thought of taking pictures. This is why I can't be a food blogger. I ordered my favorite Japanese drink - unfiltered sake called Nigori. It was overflowing - got me a little tipsy before we snapped these pics before going home.












sushi downtown



ASOS blouse / ASOS coat / Zara white knee length pencil skirt / Valextra pink duffle bag / Roberto Coin swimming ring / Emerson Fry oxblood vheels (old)











Share:

7 comments

  1. Beautiful! I love the chic simplicity of this look, and how the gold rings give a cool edge to it all. The shape of your skirt is so lovely!

    xo, Michelle
    Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt!!! You do look so good in it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow♥ you outfit is just fabulous!:) love the heels!

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look very chic, I love your heels and skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice skirt!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Champagne Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig