Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas Gift Guide - Day One and Christmas tree hunting




Last year we discovered Kruegers Christmas Tree Farm, where you can choose and cut your own tree. So of course we had to continue the tradition and go again this year. Last year I discovered the cutest snowsuit from Mini Rodini for little E and bought a Ralph Lauren snowsuit as well - but it was way too big for her then but perfect for her this year!

I have had tons of questions of where I found these great coats for her so I thought it would be fun to shop around and share with you some of my other outerwear favorites for the little ones. Tomorrow, my coat picks for mom and dad!

Cheers!

COATS AND SUITS FOR BEBE




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Champagne Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig