Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Safari cool



I'm starting to realize that I have a thing for stripes, zebra stripes that is. Look at my rug, my St. Medusa bags, my clothes... I've always harbored that romanticism for the bygone era of British Colonial style - particularly the days of big game hunting expeditions. The safari aesthetic is at once rugged and chic with a range of earth tones olive, khaki and sand, animal prints, and deep dark woods. Love safari cool!


Photo: Rodeo
Photo: Rodeo


 I have been searching forever for a good pair of aviators. While the big bug eyed boho frames seem to be the in 
  thing right now, I've always found the aviator to be a classically sexy look. Unfortunately, they're not a style for everyone. I found these Chloe aviators with more rounded lenses which have been the best so far.


Photo: jeanetteangel
photo: Jeanette Angel

Photo: Braxton and Yancey
Photo: Braxton and Yancey

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Champagne Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig